Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Friday!

So my parents came down last weekend from Michigan.  I miss them being nearby, but as the baby of the family every time they come it's like Christmas!  Hehe.  I'm supposed to be a grown up, y'all!

My mom works at Kohl's so she's always picking me up stuff!  And I'm always asking her to make me stuff so, I win.  This time they actually brought my brother more stuff than me, but that just cause they have a bunch of his stuff at their place in Michigan and now that he bought a house they don't want to store it anymore. 

MB got socks. LOL.  Mom asked me what to get him and I never know.  He buys whatever he wants mostly and he doesn't care for clothes (unlike me).  So I told her socks.

We're always crazy busy when they come so I'm just now recovering.  Will post cool stuff later.  Sometime.  For now bask in the cuteness of the Moof.  Maybe the Polar Bear will appear later.

No comments:

Post a Comment