Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am bad at posting

That's about it.  I have great plans though! 

Plans that include doing things like posting.  However, lately those plans have been easily overridden by things like reading.  My favorite.

Since finishing the Mistborn Trilogy, which you should read if you haven't already.  I've re-read Ender's Game, and the entire Kate Daniels series.  And, I'm rereading Ender's Shadow, too.  I'm in the reading phase right now.  In another month I'll just be in one book at my leisure.  I plan for it to be GRRM's "A Dance with Dragons."  I mean that thing is freaking huge!  I can't carry it with me anywhere!

Oh, and I think I'm going to buy Hunger Games and read it, too.  Then the mad-dash reading might be done for a bit because I'll have my carpal tunnel's back from how I hold my e-reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment